Contact Control Interfaces is a company developing technologies that enable natural feeling interactions via their proprietary haptic systems. We are currently looking to hire an eager individual with an entrepreneurial mindset looking to bring success to our growing company.
Contact CI is looking for a talented and experienced individual to join in growing their haptic business initiatives. This person will be an early individual level contributor to the sales and active business goals of the company with the opportunity to make a significant impact on growth. In this role you will be the 1st point of contact for B2B sales in the simulation training market as well as managing the customer success pipeline. Primarily working directly with our CEO as a direct report on their team.
- Sales initiatives for Maestro with a particular focus on simulation training.
- Company Representative at industry events while demoing the latest product.
- Customer Account Management for current USAF partners and future accounts.
- Collaborate with the product team to integrate demo feedback into the product pipeline.
- Manage internal CRM and similar documentation to facilitate overall execution of business development roadmap.
- 2-3 years of tech related Sales or Business Development experiences.
- Personal initiative, a bias towards proactive action.
- Able to travel for an estimated 20% of the time.
- Working knowledge of DoD and overall Simulation Training market.
- Enthusiastic about attending and demoing at public events.
- Interest in Human-Computer Interaction.
- Interest in Spatial Computing.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office and Google GSuite, and capable with Adobe products such as Indesign.
- Customer Account Management Experience at a high-growth/early stage company.
- Tech specific marketing and/or expo demoing experience.
- General understanding of Spatial Computing and VC/Startup ecosystems.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- ICHRA-Based Health Insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Flexible schedule.
The above qualifications are not an exhaustive list of requirements. Instead, please consider them as merely guidelines. We encourage any and all candidates, who have the capabilities to achieve the goals of this job and impact the broader success of Contact CI, to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employment: At Contact CI, we are an equal opportunity employer. We value and support diversity amongst our employees and employee candidates. If you require a specific accommodation during the interview process please notify our team in your preferred manner to coordinate proceeding accordingly.