Contact Control Interfaces is a company developing technologies that enable natural feeling interactions via their proprietary haptic systems. We are currently looking to hire an eager individual with an entrepreneurial mindset looking to bring success to our growing company.
Contact CI is looking for a detail oriented assembly technician to own the assembly of their Maestro line of haptic products. This role requires care and attention to assembly of top-of-the-line haptic products. This role offers an opportunity to own the scaling and leading of the assembly process with the growth of the company over time.
This is a part time opportunity that can lead to full time.
- Sew glove samples and rapid prototypes per instruction from Soft goods designer. Ideal candidate should be able to create patterns, cut fabric, and sew to completion.
- Experience needed with single needle, overlock machines, and hand sewing.
- Ability to sew woven and cut + sew materials.
- Assist with repairs from returned gloves when necessary.
- Work with Soft goods designer to resolve assembly issues by altering dimensions to meet specifications and implement process improvements.
- Able to self lead rapid proto making when no pattern is available.
- Inspect finished product to ensure results meet company standards.
- Able to maintain industrial sewing machines and repair when necessary.
- Keep accurate record of materials needed to alter and repair product and keeps supervisor informed on supply usage.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Hours are part time to start and can move up to full time if it's a good fit.
- Interview process will include a project.
- 3+ years of industrial sewing experience.
- Experience conducting Softgoods QA.
- Professional, diligent, reliable, and inspires trust.
- Self-starter with willingness to support the product team.
- Willingness to learn new skills and grow with the company.
- Glove Construction and alteration knowledge.
- An eye for scaling processes with company growth.
- Takes instruction well but will take initiative in completing tasks on a day-to-day.
- Knowledge of immersive technologies.
- ICHRA-Based Health Insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Flexible schedule.
The above qualifications are not an exhaustive list of requirements. Instead, please consider them as merely guidelines. We encourage any and all candidates, who have the capabilities to achieve the goals of this job and impact the broader success of Contact CI, to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employment: At Contact CI, we are an equal opportunity employer. We value and support diversity amongst our employees and employee candidates. If you require a specific accommodation during the interview process please notify our team in your preferred manner to coordinate proceeding accordingly.