Contact Control Interfaces is a company developing technologies that enable natural feeling interactions via their proprietary haptic systems. We are currently looking to hire an eager individual with an entrepreneurial mindset looking to bring success to our growing company.
Contact CI is looking for an engineer to assist in the development of XR content showcasing our haptic devices, as well as the underlying Unity SDK. As a member of a small cross-functional development team, you will be developing innovative techniques for hand-based interactions in XR with Unity. You will also work with us in the creation of external-facing demos and projects related to our haptic products, as well as anywhere else your skills and interests may align.
- Over-the-Rhine, Cincinnati
- Flexible/Hybrid Remote work and hours
- Integrate our SDK into existing demos and simulations
- Develop Unity demos and simulations leveraging our SDK to showcase our haptic capabilities and interactions
- Develop Unity content enabling hands to interact with various types of objects in XR
- Help maintain, expand, and improve our SDKs and related documentation.
- Experience with C# and its use within Unity.
- Experience with developing Unity content.
- Familiarity with XR technologies.
- Team Oriented: must be able to thrive in collaborative, cross-functional environments.
- Innovative: track record of self-driven learning and comfort with the leading-edge.
- Experience with building and researching interaction techniques in XR (e.g. manipulation, gestures, etc.).
- Experience developing content using Unreal Engine.
- Working knowledge of 3D math (vectors, matrices, linear transformations, etc.).
- ICHRA-Based Health Insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Flexible schedule.
The above qualifications are not an exhaustive list of requirements. Instead, please consider them as merely guidelines. We encourage any and all candidates, who have the capabilities to achieve the goals of this job and impact the broader success of Contact CI, to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employment: At Contact CI, we are an equal opportunity employer. We value and support diversity amongst our employees and employee candidates. If you require a specific accommodation during the interview process please notify our team in your preferred manner to coordinate proceeding accordingly.